My grandson loves his new car. he feels like the big people driving up and down the street. The best part is the remote control which helps to override his driving skills when danger is immenent. the only fault is that the instruction manual is not well written. His grandfather was able to put it together after years of working with plenty of children's toys.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
easy enough to put back, my son loves this car, it is really a great value in spite of the minor issues, but this may be a problem with even the more expensive cars because they are made of plastic.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best but comparable for the price, some little detail pieces get knocked off fairly easily like the rear view mirrors ...etc
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
My grandson loves to play with this car. His mother loves the remote even more.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size for my grandson..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Godd for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It had some of the decals askew.
Just got this in yesterday.... Very fast shipping! Opened it, and was surprised on how it was packaged. Seemed like it was just thrown in the box. The stickers that were applied already, were not in the correct spots and were uneven or torn. The "directions" were horrible. My husband and I figured it out on our own. Once it was together, besides the stickers, and some dings on it, it's cute and my son already fell in love with it, so I am just going to keep it. Hate to take it away from him now. We did use more washers to keep the wheels on. On a plus, you don't have to take the battery out, every time to charge it. There's a plug in on the side and that's great!
I bought this for my son who of course loved it, just like any other kid. The instructions of setting up/assembly the car are very poor so you'll probably get a headache doing that and battery is not great either. Overall is ok, as long as my son is happy about it I don't really care about the rest.
lucky poppop and daddy know sodering, because a wire was broken off the motor. after fixing everything seems ok. if it had been just ME(mommom) it would have been sent back, would never have found the problem! The car is really sharp looking!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect for 2 yr. old
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be ok now
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
Overall fun car for my 1 year old. He loves it! It is nice as I have a remote and am able to control where he goes. This does not ride well on grass, but cruises along on cement. Also does not steer left with the remote unless I stop acclerating. Steers right just fine. Can ammodate though by quickly letting go of "forward" button and then steering left and then going forward again... just takes some getting used to. Assembly instructions were terrible, this is obviously made somewhere overseas. Fortunately there is very little to assemble and I was able to figure it out. Overall great fun and my son loves it.
Assembly was difficult as there were no pictures or labeling of each piece. It took 3 adults (with vast experience for putting things together- 2 grandparents & a father) to assemble this car. Child got very impatient just watching.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wiring needs to be improved.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The first order arrived with broken wires!
What a cute car! My grandson, 3 years old, was over whelmed. He is a very good driver but we love the parent remote control option too. We were able to take our 16 month old granddaughter for a ride using the remote.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good, . assembled in less than an hour.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not that we could see, the directions were a little difficult to understand,