The items were good to have two of although one of the bags leaked after about a month, I was able to fix it, for someone who goes hiking all the time it is always good to have these things. However there is not much room for much else, its easy to throw a granola bar in their with good measure. Just don't overfill the water or your back side may end up wet if it leaks.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is moderate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
Got these for my Girlfriend and her friend and it worked well it's keeping her hydrated and happy at concerts
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made and feels good on your back
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I bought these for my girls wo go along with there new bikes for Christmas. We tried them out a few days after and loved them. They hold almost too much water for them to carry the extra pockets on the pack were perfect. We were very pleased and can't wait to really use them in the summer in Lake Tahoe bike riding
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Great quality and size! Fits comfortable and great for biking or a short hike. I wouldn't use the whole system for longer hikes because of the weight but the bladder is great and you can remove it and put it in your back pack. Very cool design / colors as well! Love the fact that I can put my MP3 in it with a slot for the earbuds to come out - tres kewl!