Good once you get it together. The product I received was not well manufactured. The holes in the support rods do not line up exactly. It took me and my husband forcefully holding this together to get the screws into place. Not an easy assembly. It is simple but not easy. I do not know if all of the bike racks people have received have this problem or not. I was very tempted to return it for a different one b/c I was not sure we were going to be able to get it together. Think carefully b/f you purchase this. If you are petite, you will likely need some extra help/manpower.
BEST holeless solution.....................................
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Doesn't look qulity but does the job perfectly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? OK
This STORAGE Rack is a handy Light weight design, for the storage of two Modern (Lightweight) Bicycles, assembly and Instructions were clere and understandable. I was tempted to use only one screw to stabilize the Top against the Wall, but after lifting My #2 Ride to the Top position, I installed both screws. Bikes are stored securely, and in a Minimum of space, Access to carpet is adequate for vacuming. I would not recommend attempting to do Bicycle Maintenance on this rack..
- How accurate was the sizing? sizes were as Described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All Parts were present, with No sign of shipping wear, Paint was even with no runs and 100% coverage, hardware was adequate.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No sign of Manufacturing defects.
The thing actually works just as advertised. It goes together really easily. I have 2 full size bikes on it and it really clears up a lot of space. It's sturdy and you don't even need to use the optional wall attachments.
- How accurate was the sizing? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Great product. It was easy to put together. I didn't even look at instructions as it was pretty much sliding the holder then putting tubes together. After bolting on to the wall, it is stable. I place two bikes with ease. I plan on buying another. Also, overstock had best price then anywhere else I looked at.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I bought this to put in my garage. I have very limited space and needed to get my kid's bikes out of the way. This rack was perfect for that. It takes up limited space and the dual bar made adjusting for their bikes easy. This rack is very sturdy and can be screwed to the wall for extra support. For what I needed, it was perfect and the price was much cheaper than our local bike stores offered.
Bought these to hold 2 cruisers, 1 mountain and 1 road bike. One of them is very well made and is in perfect alignment. The other one is slight misbalanced. I worry that I'm going to find them crashed on the ground some day. We have the top bike facing opposite the lower bike so that they all fit well and you don't knock the top one off. We have all the bikes off the ground.
It serves it's purpose. Really cheaply made. Screws did not match up. Add my own attachment system to wall. Bikes fit fine and hanging system fit will in my small apartment.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no