Purchased this item for my 7 year old grand daughter. The screen is very hard to see. She doesn't even touch it anymore. I have tried using it and it is so hard to see the screen that I just gave up and put it away. There is some good things on it but it you can't see what is happening on the screen it isn't much fun to use
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I purchased 2 of these for my twin grandchildren. Because they were gifts, I didn't actually use the product. However, based on my limited inspection of the Datamax, I was impressed with the quality, range of applications available, and overall looks. It came with batteries so it would be immediately usable by the recipients but I purchased extra batteries as well. Based on the grandkid's reaction, I'd say it was a great gift and will get a lot of use. Thank you, O.com, for a quality product at an affordable price, and outstanding customer service.
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appeared to be a good quality product
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes