The kitchen is cute and my grandson really likes playing with it. It was NOT easy to assemble. Lots of pieces. Instructions were hard to follow. Screws, bolts,etc. should have been attached to the card. Once the pastic cover was removed it was hard to keep the small parts in order. We were not able to attach the feet. The screw are just too big. We even tried to use an electric screw-driver.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Paint sratches easily.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? We were unable to attach the legs. the Screws were too big.
My son loves to play chef, but it was hard to find a kitchen and accessories that are not pink or purple. I matched the red kitchen with red pots and pans from melissa and doug and he adores them. The kitchen looks great and the quality is excellent.
This was an ideal kitchen set for my 2-year old daughter who is just getting into pretend-play and loves to mimic us. I love how this kitchen set has all the major components of a kitchen that she's familiar with. The overall structure is sturdy, and the doors close tightly. The only drawback is that the paint around the corners either came off easily during assembly, which was quite laborious, or it chipped during the shipping process. Either way, the paint seems to come off easily, so it would have been nice if it came with some touch-up paint.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, though paint came off easily during assembly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Mostly, except chipped paint
Yes, it took my husband five hours to assemble it, but my two year old grandson has already played with it for hours on end, baking cookies, talking on the phone, washing up, etc. beautifully made; will last for more than one generation.
This is a great little kitchen! My grandson loved it! It wasn't near as hard as I thought it was going to be to put it together. From reading all of the other post I figured it would take forever, but it only took a couple of hours. Which I thought was more than reasonable for all of the small parts.
While a bit tedious putting all of the pieces together, once completed it is the center of activity at my friend's under 4 Daycare. It has been in constant use for quite some time with no failures to date. I expected immediate damage, but it has stood up to 10 under 4's.
The price is right, the quality of the kitchen is very poor. Plan on two to three hours to build, and another two to three hours to correct misaligned doors, catches. The feet of the kitchen were so hard to put on it bent the supplied wrench. Typical Chinese quality control. I have learned my lesson.
This was a great purchase for my 2 year old. Loves it and so do I. Color is great. The directions were easy to follow and took an hour and a half to put together. I am very familiar with assembly (much higher level than wood kitchens), and had a hand held screw gun with allen bits and nut driver bits, so that helped. I would estimate an average of two hours to put together. Everything opens and closes nicely. All around a good product.
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality especially for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Once this kitchen set was assembled, I loved it! The 4 hours it took me to do so, was grueling! Then again, I am not much for this type of project! The instructions were lengthy, but easy to follow. Hardware was packaged very orderly and securely. Overall, this was well worth the price , and I must admit there is some pride for having assembled myself! FYI- and I'm the grandma!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality and sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects