Our two little granddaughters LOVE their kitchen, and their parents and we grandparents love the sturdy quality of the kitchen. It is the true center of the playroom. Our daughter is a licensed teacher who has a pre-school/daycare in her home. All the children's parents love the kitchen being a part of the playroom/classroom of their child's pre-school/daycare. This is a great purchase for any parent and for any child, boy or girl, as the little boys love to play with it as much as the girls.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this one in another color for girls. We all love it! Great quality and color scheme. It has a lot of space in all the cabinets that we can store books and other toys too. The top shelf of the kitchen doubles up as a nice display shelf for many items. We have this for 3 years now and it's been played everyday. Still holds up as brand-new. Paint job doesn't chip; shelved don't fall out; all doors and handles are intact. It took around 3-4 hours to put this together. The instructions were clear but there were so many parts. Since it's a toy we tried to handle all parts with great care. If you're used to assemble similar items 2 people can finish it under 2 hours.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Usually my husband dislikes putting kids' toys together, but he said this one was the easiest, most enjoyable kid's toy he's ever put together. Everything fit perfectly and the instructions were wonderful. We've had this kid's kitchen in use for 4 years now and our grandchildren still love it and play with it all the time. The boys love it as well as the girls. There are several shelves -- places to "bake" and "wash dishes" as well as several cupboards for storing small dishes. They love the phone that is on the side of the "fridge" and "talk" on it often. There are little hooks to hang the pot holders. We can't say enough good about this quality product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect for 2-6 year olds
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. What a quality product!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? absolutely free from defects
This kitchen is awesome!! I purchased it for a play area for my 10 grandkids that are all 6 and under, and wanted a kitchen that was big enough (some are ridiculously little) and wasn't that cheap molded plastic. It's filled with all kinds of details, including hooks and a phone and realistic burners. There are so many parts on this to play with. They are having a blast with it! It's bright and happy but doesn't slap you in the face with color. The reason I only gave it 5 stars was because it took my husband and son hours to put together - there are millions of parts. That plus the nick on the door and the broken latch. Other than that, it's an AWESOME kitchen.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurated sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was very strong and sturdy, not cheap tacky plastic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There was a little nick in on one of the doors but the box was pretty beat up it arrived. I suspect it was damaged in shipping. The latch on the microwave was broken.
My grandchildren live in a different state so when I sent this to them for Christmas without seeing it I was a little apprehensive. However, I just returned from a visit and was very pleased to find the play kitchen even better than I expected. I was most pleased by the size because I have seen a few that were ridiculously small and this one is large enough to be used for a long time. It arrived in a promptly and in perfect condition. I am so happy this turned out to be such a great gift!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was true and actually looked larger than I visualized. My grandchildren will not outgrow it for years.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The kitchen looks wonderful with many "real" features which the kids love.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The kitchen went together easily but the doors are a little difficult to open; they are too tight for a child to pull without a struggle. I don't know if this is true on all models or just the one I purchased. The children learned not to push them all the way closed,
Awesome! If you want quality this is the one you should purchase!!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is top of the line!! I have a child care and needed something really sturdy!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It had a small chip in one of the doors I will call to get it replaced
I bought this kitchen as a Christmas present for my 20 month old niece. It did take a little while to put together, but I didn't mind because the materials were high quality and I really think the kitchen will last forever. My niece is tall for her age, but she can't really reach the top parts of the kitchen yet, so my sister is using that space for storage. She'll be able to grow into this and use it for many years. I was very disappointed with all of the kitchens I saw in store, and with Overstock's cheap shipping, this was the best I could have hoped for. Highly recommend!
- How accurate was the sizing? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! I was impressed.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Free to all defects.
This kitchen was bigger and higher quality than expected. Although it took a while to put together all the pieces were there, the instructions were good and it fit well. This will last a long time and my grandson will really enjoy Christmas morning.
- How accurate was the sizing? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes