My daughter loves this kitchen. It has lots of storage space, she can even hide in it. It's very sturdy, a friend of hers has already been on top of it. It comes with a bracket that can secure it to the wall if you want. We were missing a handle, so we called the company and they expressed shipped it to us for free. The only drawback, it took us two hours to assemble, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself when doing it. The directions are very easy to follow. I think this is a brilliant product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Sturdy and easy to clean.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This was my first attempt at purchasing a children's toy "furniture" set, and I was not disappointed. My 3 year old and has a tendency to subject his toys to a significant amount of abuse, but we knew he'd love a kitchen of his own to make pancakes in. The various plastic kitchens I researched all seemed to be much smaller in "real life" and we wanted something that he could play with for a few years. The price was more than I had anticipated paying, but totally worth it. The construction is solid and the set provides ample storage space for other toys as well, a definate perk. It took about 3 hours to assemble the kitchen and was frustrating at times, but because of the construction detail, the kitchen is solid. All wood and bright colors. I would absolutely recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a quality piece of children's play kitchen. My son lvoes it, climbs on it, and makes mom pancakes on a weekly basis.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No problems
I bought this for my 3 year old for Christmas this year. It's a huge hit! He loves pretending he's cooking like mommy does. I wish it was available in the primary colors for this cheap price, but since it wasn't, we went ahead with the "girly" version. He doesn't care what color it is anyway. The only thing that I don't think was mentioned in the description of it is that the oven and dishwasher door open to the left and right, instead of dropping down like real ones do. I'm sure this is to prevent kids from standing on the doors and breaking them.
I bought this kitchen for my 4 year old, and she absolutely loves it! It is really cute with fun colors. The only downside was with shipping. To our dismay, the box was broken upon arrival and our front desk already signed for thr package. We were worried about broken parts and not being able to return it since it was a visibly damaged box that was signed for. Overstock Customer service was great and instructed us to open it anyway. They were ready to ship another or replace entirely. We opened up the box and found only one piece broken, and several small things missing. Rather than going through Overstock to return such a huge box, we contacted KidKraft directly. The included instructions directed us to their website to order replacement parts and it was a simple form. The parts were here in less than a week. It took about 3-4 hours to put the kitchen together (lots of parts), but it had easy to follow instructions. The kitchen is so adorable and there are little details that makes one think the design was well thought out. We have one happy girl, and I would recommend this product even though we had a shipping snafu.
This was a perfect gift for the child who wants to explore and copy things a mother does. It keeps the child busy for hours.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was as stated.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects.
I purchased the Deluxe Big and Bright Kitchen for my grandchildren to have to play while at my home with me. My 19 year old son assembled it by himself. except needed an extra set of hands to line up all the top pegs with the entire top shelf. The instructions had clear diagramed pictures and easy to understand written instructions as well. ALL parts were number marked with small removable stickers that correlated with the photos and written instructions. As an added touch. I free hand using acrylic paint pens my grandchildrens names and words of love and encouragement on the front cabinet door below sink area. All decor affixed eg; shopping list, water/ice, clock face, wallpaper is NOT stickers than could be easily picked off by little hands. All graphics appear screen printed on and are very nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nicely constructed
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? All parts were present but 1 plastic latch closure for freezer door was broken
We bought this for the grand-girls and they love it. It took a little while to put together but well worth the time - very good quality and durable. Two little chefs in the making.
- How accurate was the sizing? on spot
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
My Grandaughter is a small 7 year old who has been wanting a kitchen for years. I thought I'd get this for her before she is too old. She has played with this kitchen every day since she received it. She prepares all kinds of foods, including baked goods. I have never seen her so happy with something new and believe you me she has been blessed with many gifts.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is perfect. A little larger than others which is great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excellent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? All the parts were there and it only took about 2 hrs. to assemble.