My daughter uses these to snowbard and wouldn't be caught without them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exactly as described
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
I was surprised at how uncomfortable these were. I wear a size three junior jean and ordered the small. While the hips were fine, the waist is very very tight. I have taken scissors to the waistband to attempt to make them more comfortable but they are still bind.
- How accurate was the sizing? Acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good but certainly not silk weight
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I was looking for a matching bottom to the coordinating top I purchased. I wanted something thin to wear under ski pants and I hope they are warm. Will find out soon. Length is good and sizing is accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good...and the legs are not short.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
These come plenty big and long, so don't worry about that! I usually have a hard time finding a long enough length in the arms, but these were fine. They aren't fitted in the waist/crotch, so it you're looking for fitted pants, these aren't it. I have worn them skiing, here in MN, and they have done an adequate job of keeping me warm. Not sure if I would use them for extreme cold, however.
These are my first silk thermals and I am pleased with them. I can barely feel them under my pants. I ordered a large, but they are way too big for me. I don't know if they run large, or if I should have ordered a smaller size. If you enjoy silk thermals, I definitely recommend these. Now I need to purchase the top!