I bought this because I had borrowed one from a friend and it was soft and warm . This one was a bit scratchy and lighter but it did keep me very warm. I did not know there were different types of thermal underwear but now I do. This one may get better with time and washings but it was not what I was expecting. Silversong 2
The top was thin enough to not be too bulky for the extra layer but still helped with warmth. I was very pleased,
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was pleased with the quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Shirt arrived on time. The shirt had a dirty stripe down the front. The neckline buckles in the front like a bad iron job. It is somewhat short reaching to just below the navel, otherwise, it is soft, comfortable and warm.
- How accurate was the sizing? shirt is short, barely coming to just below navel
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft, comfortable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Wasn't as warm as I hoped they would be, especially for the price. I bought 2 sets of tops and bottoms, for about *** which couldn't be returned. Not for really cold weather, but okay for coolish temps.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality, but thinner than I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs large