I thought these thermals were not very soft or comfortable and they tended to fade after 2 washings. I had borrowed some from a friend and loved those .That is what prompted me to buy these.These were thinner and much rougher.They did keep me warm as promised,just not in the soft comfort I was expecting. Sorry.
Warm, comfortable, fit well. I am using them as pj's in this cold spell we had.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, comfortable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I have many long threads on this garment and they unwrap very easily in the waist. Don't think it will last long at this rate. They are warm,, but due to poor stitching would not recommend.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little baggy/large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor stitching. Several seems are coming undone.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Initially yes.
My work requires me to be outdoors no matter the weather and I have become quite the "expert" on layering, thermal underwear and cold weather gear. The new crop of "Under" brand garments mostly leave me cold - too slick against the skin with no air pockets to trap air for warming. The Kenyon Outlast products were a delightful find because they still have the loft (air pockets) to trap air for warming with a soft feel against the skin and an outer layer that really does keep me dry by allowing sweat to evaporate. Yes, everything they claim to be is true. Even better - they are MADE IN THE USA. Great product, good value, will definitely buy more as this type of thermal is getting hard to find.