Pros: - Accurate product description and sizing Cons: - A bit heavy - Seat post cannot be adjusted too high and will need to be replaced when child grows taller
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
There were no directions for assembly, and although it wasn't rocket science, the handle bars took a bit to figure out. The manual that came with the bike was not for the one we received. The bolts were screwed on so tightly that I had to go to the bike store to get one of them off! They told me that the training wheels were not secure with what was provided and added some bolts. The bike is fine if you want something cheap and not pink, but if you appreciate quality, go to a bike store!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You can tell from the title that the bike is average quality at best
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No- it was missing some bolts for the training wheels
My granddaughter loves her new bike. It isn't very girly with pink princesses and streamers but it is a serious bike.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No Defects
little granddaughter for Christmas. she is a little tom boy so it was nice to find a little girls bike that was not pink. she is really small for her age of four and this bike with some adjustments was perfect fit. it is very sturdy and very strong qualithy. it took five minutes to assemble and im not handy. She was beaming when she got it.
Prompt delivery. Solid and cool looking for our 4-year-old daughter. Easy to put together; 1/2 hr or so. Our daughter loves it!!! We bought this size with the intention that our daughter's feet would level to the ground which would help her balance better. She practiced with ease on the Skuut last Summer and so we thought it was time to change to a "real" bike. It took her 15 minutes to get used to this bike without training wheels and start pedaling away like she'd owned this thing forever! :-)