I put this together last night and my wife used it this morning. So far I am impressed especially for the price, what a great value. But keep in mind, when you get things at a savings such as this they are not always perfect. I found one of the pre drilled holes to be slightly small. I had to drill it out a little bit, no big deal. It had the appropriate number of parts including screws and bolts in the box. Like I said before, for the money it is a solid product and I have already recommended it to a friend.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I found one of the pre drilled holes to be slightly small. I had to drill it out a little bit.
Dangerously unstable. I'm very mechanical and bought this for a condo I travel to once in a while. So didn't want to spend a bunch when I put it together, the screws holes are off. Parts 1 and 2. front and rear stabilizers where they insert into the frame are about 1/4 inch off, they should be closer to the stabilizer so that it rests against the frame. Instead it is floating on the two bolts that secure it instead of against the frame. This causes it to be wobble as it's balancing on two bolts. Should the bolts sheer, you will most likely drop whatever you are holding. It is probably a jig problem at the factory that some how is off and since the first run they have not checked to see if it remains accurate to specs. It's off and dangerous.
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's cheap, okay yes it is cheap, that is not the issue. On the bottom where the stands connect to the frame the holes are off about 1/4 inch. if that were 1/4 closer to the base it would connect properly and would not be dangerly loose.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Nope.
this bench is made for a woman. the bolts that it came are very cheap and will strip if over tightened. bench is ok after replacing bolts with some from home depot. if your a woman then its perfectly fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
The price was great, and its fairly easy assembly (need a wrench or 2). However, 2 or 3 of the assembly pieces sent to me had to be replaced since they didnt fit 100% correctly, just an FYI. Its not as sturdy/durable as a bench you will find in the gym. But it does the trick, and its not going to break or anything while using it. Its also small enough where it doesnt take up a ton of room. For the price it is worth it.