I was originally delighted to have a solar powered flashlight. I take long walks with my dog at night when I get home and I've been going thru batteries like crazy so I thought I'd be saving money on batteries on top of the fact it was supposed to be a stronger light sorce. While it does prove to have a more powerful light it does not seem to hold a charge very well. The directions stated that the "sunlight" is the best way to charge this light, I leave it in full sun during the day and when I come home at night and walk , it seems to loose power after the first minutes or so then I end up having to use the battery backup.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light plastic, made me a little nervous in case of dropping it, like the idea of the lanyard so it attaches to my wrist.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? seems to be
This flashlight is awesome! Has an indicator light to let you know that there is enough light to charge, a huge plus. I haven't field tested it yet, but based on the feel and solidity of the product, I have no fear. For the price, it can't be beat. Has a wrist strap, which the picture didn't show, so i'm very happy about that too!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes