This is a perfect gift for a 3-4 year old who loves adventure characters and loves to dress up. Each outfit came wrapped so if you are giving it as a gift it's much more fun for them to take them out of the packaging before they receive it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
When I had picked up ladies hats and scarfs for my grand-daughter at a yard sale, my grandson asked what I'd gotten him - arg! So when i saw this on O I was so excited to be able to include the boys in dress up and to my pleasant surprise the girls loved them too. It came in a cardboard treasure chest which has held up well, the clothes are thin material, but have withstood lots of toddler and kid abuse with no tears. My grand-kids love to play dress up and these have provided everyone with a fun afternoon of imagination.
- How accurate was the sizing? Close
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
Such a fun idea ... and the children had a great time dressing up in as many differing combinations as they could create. Was just disappointed in the quality of the materials - both costumes and accessories/hats (i.e., eye patch, pirate's hat, feathers, etc.)
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing seemed appropriate and fit differing sizes of 3-yr old quadruplets.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Was disappointed in the quality ... nearly all accessories were broken or torn and needed repair within first two uses. Didn't expect great quality for the price, but did expect better than it is.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
he loved it and had a great time playing with it...
- How accurate was the sizing? freat for my 3 year old
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so but he loved it
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? the pirate hat was broken
I was looking for dress up clothes for my grandchildren and that is exactly what I found. It is not the quality of clothing that I would wish to see the children out in public, but for playing make believe around the house it's just fine.
I purchased this gift for my son who just turned three, he got lots of stuff but he loved this the most and so did all his friends and brothers, I wish I would have gotten two so I had enough for everyone! still might! Great gift for kids! they fit all my kids who are 6,4,3,and 2. and as always Overstock has very timely shipping. I never have to worry about something coming late. thanks Overstock!
I bought this for my great-nephew's 2nd birthday, not knowing if he would be too young, but he loved it. He knew what everything was, except the cowboy gun! A sign of the times. He also loved taking things out of the box and putting the things back in the box. I would definitely recommend this.
We got these dress up clothes for our little boy and he absolutely loves them. Whenever friends come over, they each get a costume and make up a great adventure! I was very impressed with the quality as kids can be very tough on clothing when they play. The accessories are also very safe and would be difficult to cause any kind of harm. I recommend this product to anyone with little ones who love to use their imagination!
I purchased this trunk for my son who loves to dress up as different characters. He opened it up at his 3rd birthday party and the whole group of kids were trying on and playing with the items after he finished opening up all of his gifts. It was the hit of the party. The only problem that we ran into was the Native American headpiece was too small (and my son is small for his age), but other than that everything fit perfectly. I was disappointed at how small the "trunk" was, but after seeing the items, I realized that it was just a great space saver because everything fits perfectly inside, The hats are flimsey, but they seem to be able to last. It is great for the money as I have looked all over and most of the time, costumes cost $20 for just ONE costume! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a little boy that enjoys dressing up.