Very good quality. It should hold up to a lot of play with my two kids. Of course like any ball pit or tunnel 100 balls is not enough, buy extra. This was a huge hit Christmas morning. The only thing I would complain about is that it is a little expensive for just a tunnel and 100 balls, but the fun factor and quality make up for it.
My five year old's occupational therapist recommend for a sensory break for my son. He loves it! Priced very well..extremely durable. We added 6 - 100 ball bags and he loves laying in the pit. Am purchasing another for the occupational therapy room at my son's elementary school.
My 3yr old daughter loves tunnels and her old ball pit. But when her ball pit but the dust it was time to find a new one and this is perfect! Excellent price and very fast shipping it was here in about 1 week. Its very popular with all ages of kids that were here for her bday party. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a great ball pit!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Purchased (as a holiday gift) for our grandson who just LOVES it. At 15 months he is able to stand in it and throw the balls around. My husband has even been in with him and the two fit just fine and can still throw the balls and keep them contained as long as the "door" is partially zipped. Well constructed and will still be able to be utilized as he gets older. Glad I purchased this.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects. Product claims 100 balls but in the packaging there were only 98.