This is my current preferred racquet. It's described as a "tweener" racquet, offering a balance of power and control. It fits that description wonderfully. If you're a 2.5 to 4.0 player and want a racquet that doesn't go too far in any style, then this is a great choice. It has a 102 sq in head, which is not "oversized" but on the larger side of midplus. I find it very forgiving on off-center hits. It still supplies a good amount of power and just enough control that my shots don't sail (unless I mis-hit).
I was going to demo this racquet, but when I saw the price on Overstock, I decided to take chance and just buy it outright. It is one of the best online decisions I ever made. It is so light I barely know it's in my hand, and it certainly has improved the amount of top spin I can put on the ball.
I bought this for my teenage son for school tennis club and he loves it. His coach complemented and said it's nice one. Only problem is that he needs to control power when hitting tennis balls, because it goes so far way. It's light weight and price was right.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made and high quality
The product was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. This is a very good racquet and it's description is accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Product was described accurately. I still haven't been able to discover the "sweet spot" that this particular racquet was to have.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the racquet is good, although just this past week I scuffed the handle and was surprised at home little "padding" it had beneath the tape. But the racquet is 18 months old now and has gotten a lot of use.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I am getting into tennis again for the first time since HS, this was a great racket that all of my experienced friend players love! I recommend!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yup!