It appeared fine for a slumber party, but there is no way this would keep a kiddo happy at 55 let alone 35 F.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was find.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appeared fine for a slumber party, but there is no way this would keep a kiddo happy at 55 let alone 35 F.
I am disappointed at the size of the sleeping bag and I wish I had a better idea of the size before ordering and now my daughter leaves for camp and she has no bag. I paid extra to have it sooner and it's too small.
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate at all. The sleeping bag is to small for my daughter and she leaves for camp on Sunday.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bag is very nice for a small kid not for a 10 year old unless the kid is extremely small.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I'm giving this item 5 stars because it is a very nice kids sleeping bag, especially for the price, but do be aware that the size listed is more than a little generous. Perhaps if you stretch the bag out as far as possible it might reach the listed 63 inches, but realistically its size is much smaller. As another reviewer mentioned the color is much nicer than in the picture - in the picture it looks red but it's actually two nice shades of pink with purple and blue flowers. Color is perfect for a little girl (I have three, and they all love it), but it is unfortunately already too small for my 9 year old (who is about 4'7") and it won't fit the 7 year old for much longer (she is almost 4'5").
My daughter didn't like her 'safari' sleeping bag and wanted something girlie. This fits the bill. The color's a bit different than the picture - bright pink with turquoise and light pink flowers. And the outside isn't as shiny as the pic. It's a normal sleeping bag nylon fabric. Inside is a nice soft fabric in light pink. Great buy, especially for the price.