I ordered this table to use as a prep table in my camp kitchen because it had an adjustable height. It's difficult to lengthen the legs of the table as you have to hold the tabs in on each side while someone else pulls it up. It's definitely a two-person job. It really saves my back when I'm cooking in camp.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its lightweight so feels a bit flimsy but it does the job
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This table works great for camping...no backaches from bending. Table adjusts to kitchen counter height. sets up and folds easily. Wipes clean with a little 409 and a damp rag.
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I love the adjustable feature, but it's hard for one person to do quickly alone. It's a two person job. They are light so they haven't held up well to the rigors of numerous set ups and tear downs. I have found sturdier tables for a lot less. I had to build my own adjustable legs for them but I expect they will be the last tables I will ever have to buy.