It looked promising enough when I took it out of the box. It had a constant turning to the right and the trim controls would not correct the problem. Plus it barely gets airborn. At best it flys about 6 feet off the ground and if you put the missles on it it will slowly descend until it finally touches down. That's with the stick all the way in the up position. It just lacked power. This very well could have been a lemon becaue I've heard these are pretty decent flyers. Oh well. The only Christmas present that would have been fun for me and it didn't work properly. Bummer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not sure
The helicopter arrived within a few days after I ordered it for my husbands Christmas present. This is his first RC helicopter and so far it has survieved several crashes so I would say it is pretty sturdy. Our cats are facinated by it, too. I haven't flown it, yet, but my husband seems to be getting the hang of it fairly quickly. It can be charged using the remote controler or our PC, so that is nice. It comes with extra blades, which is probably a good thing, even though we haven't had to use them yet.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty Good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, there was a screw in the helicopter copartment, but it did not appear to belong to anything. It's possible that it is meant to be a spare.
It never flew. The lights came on and everything but the blades never spun. So it never flew. What a dissapointment it was for my nephew and an embarassment for me.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? don't know