I'm pretty happy with this jacket. It's functional and has a decent shape to it. I hate when this type of jacket ends up looking to paunchy and like I'm wearing a trash bag. This semi-tailored cut maybe what others critized with the sizing. It zips up to the collar allowing for neck coverage. The hood has the zip cords that can be tightened and that hold in place. Also, the hood has two buttons at the neck to help hold it up and in place. I can walk down the street on a cold, windy, rainy day without worrying the hood is going to fall back. The sleeves also have velcro around the wrist so they could be tightened to block the wind. I do wish the inner lining were a softer material and not just polyester. Overall, I am happy with this jacket it's light weight and not very thick but still warm and blocks the elements well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate. I am a small/xsmall. It fit well with room for sweaters and other layering.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I've had it for a few weeks and have yet to find a defect.
Had to return this coat at my expense because and XL is not actual. Very disappointed with this purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not good; sizing is not exact at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality appeared to be good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no