This product is reasonably good for putting practice as long as it is on a flat wood floor. I have rugs or carpeting on all floors and it is hard to get mat to lay flat. In addition, standing on mat causes the mat sections to pull apart--thus I must stand off mat. I feel all these problems would be solved if on a wood floor. Practice options would be enhanced if one also purchased the add -on mat set.
This product is just amazing. It can be assembled quickly and in different configurations. Great idea and made of good quality material. We keep putters around because our guests want to try it when they visit. Its a great learning tool.
How can U putt on a surface that has ridges and uneven. I could not believe it, when I put it together it was in my opinion a piece of junk. Please don't buy this product. It looks good in the pics but totally different when U get the product. Thank U
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. None of the parts fit
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? If not fitting is a defect then yes.
I bought this for my husband & he really likes it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, except it is taking a while to even out.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.