Under powered and a wimpy gearbox. You almost have to have a perfect shape before you start. My 10 year old daughter had the gearbox grinding within 1/2 hour even trying not to hog it. It stalls with just a finger or two. I wouldnt by another. it does ok but for only so so working it is pretty pricy.
Got this for my daughter's birthday. Out of the box the product did not work. So have to send it back. And now it's out of stock so no replacement. Very disappointing for my daughter on her birthday.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No. Didn't work
So the turntable will not turn when you put any pressure on the clay and the tool for centering the clay is a joke. along with the tools that come with it. My daughter and I were very dissappointed christmas morning. Don't waste your money on this ***
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. flimsy plastic and parts and forming tools broke the first time we used it.
From the description on the box it sure seemed like it would be greatly used and enjoyed. Her Mom likes to do craft stuff with the kids, so this is one item I think the whole family will enjoy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fi ne
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't remove it from box
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know.
Thank you for your excellent service. My granddaughter loved the pottery wheel which was a gift for her 10th birthday.
- Did the product fit true to size? N/A
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I bought this present for my neice for Christmas. She's 7 1/2 and and loves artsy stuff. She had fun playing with the clay and attempting to make things. However, it was hard to use most of the features, and all projects she made, and even the ones made by adults looked pretty terrible. If you're looking for a quality product, this isn't it. But if you're just looking for something fun to entertain, it does the job.
My 7 year old had no problem making a little pottery bowl. It is pretty easy to use. I found the advanced method easier because the mold kept sticking with the beginner piece. It was easy to paint and decorate and she really loved it. It was also really reasonable.