Very difficult to navigate the games. I will not give this as a gift as planned but just keep it around for the grandkids to try.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
It was a gift for my 4 yr old grandson and they were disappointed! Not a touch screen but push button and it was in black and white. These features should have been specified. Maybe I did not see them.
- How accurate was the sizing? I don't know because I sent it as a gift.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No comment.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No comment.
In 2012 this product failed in a lot of ways. This toy is black and white screen only very dissapointed with that. If your kid has any imagination they will be boarded stiff. My grandaughter played with for a total of 15 minutes and has not picked it up since even with my urging her to do so. She said it is not a very exciting game. the plastic has got to be some of the cheapest I've seen in a while. for almost $**.00 bucks I really expected more. If I could get my money back I would. I buy from "O" all the time and this is the only product I have not been satisfied with by any means.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap made and cheaper looking, not worth the money
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought these as gifts for two preschool age brothers. I wanted one of each color so there would be no issues over ownership. I was hesitant as one is "pink". Actually the display light is pink so it really didn't matter. Very nice learning devices @ a very affordable price!