Just a couple of thing: only the steps were a gray color the sides and risers were tan - my fault for not examining the picture. Assembly was somewhat difficult - needed to use a utility knife to open a slot for the first step. Also, I found it for $90 at another site after I ordered it - oh well? I still love overstock - just a great company that I will continue to buy from - first class!
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall quality was pretty good except - when assembling the 1st step must be rubber hammered into the risers but when they molded the step andi it does not line up with the riser so I had to lengthen the openingwith a utility knife. Obviously the mold was some what off! Maybe the manufacture should take one out of the box and see it they can just snap it together - probably not!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No - mold was a bit off when assembling the unit.
This step storage unit is a great idea for storing chemicals too. The part I like best is the fact that you dont have to pay big money for an all wood unit that doesnt stand up to the harsh New England winter. This all plastic unit still has style but can last in the weather. And the price is reasonable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
We bought the steps after having an semi inground pool installed and will wait till next year to build a deck. Great alternative. good size, great product and wonderful price!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy and easy to assemble
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I found this product to be very functionable since not only it is a step but does have the storage under one of the step's lid. My SPA chemicals are right there at the spa to add chemicals when I need to without having to go somewhere else to get it. Assembly was a little difficult since it did not have preset drill holes. I had to use nail to start the hole to input the screws. This product is working very well for me! I am very glad I brought these steps which is the perfect size for me to step into my spa..
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? the insert bucket was a little warp