Upon receiving for Christmas my son was very excited. We had to make some switches to make the board "goofy" since he is a lefty. However, once he got the board outside and ready to use, we realized the hand brake does not operate. It was not a happy Christmas morning for my 12 year old.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The hand brake did not work
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
Well I love hiking at least 2 times a week. There is a path that is paved to get down from the up hill hike. It usually takes a few hours to get to the top but the walk down is tedious and boring. The solution was this amazing product. I have fallen on it and I have to say that it is not much different from a snowboard. The breaks ensure security and it is over all a best buy. Lots of fun for even the park. Make sure you read about adjusting the board to what you are planning to do with it. If you are not having fun with it you probably are not using it right. For the hiking mountain downhill boarding I keep the tire pressure at about 10psi but at the local park I raise it up to 30psi. Tons of fun my brothers who have never stood on a board love it. I hope to buy higher end parts some day but as of now I get the job done with great fun results.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits well I am 9'10''
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very strong, I can jump on it all day wont break. 10 sheets of wood pressed together.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It was except as with any product comes with cheap bearings. I contacted the company and the replace any that fail. I recommend you buy stronger bearings off the bat.