Didn't last 3 nights. Woke up on the floor the third night. Uncomfortable, divet-like recesses are difficult to get used to. The "Heavy Duty PVC" material thickness doesn't seem any thicker than any other air matress I've come across. It's 8 inches thick, not 5". Very disappointed in a Coleman product. Make it sturdy, strong and durable or don't sell it. It was replaced with a unit from a very big box store that has blue letters in its name (that's been trouble free and comfortable for over a week).
- How accurate was the sizing? 8" thick, not 5"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POS
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
The only disappointing thing is that no where is the product description does it say there is no pump included. A lot of air mattresses now come complete with pumps. It wasCLEARLY on the box upon arrival that there was no pump. Quality is good. Nice value for a reputable brand. Note that you must buy a Coleman pump to accompany this mattress.
- How accurate was the sizing? size is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great. Good value for something you use every once in awhile.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes