Was looking to replace our old 3 man boat used for 10 years. This one will do just fine except I would have preferred a deeper side wall. It has 4 fillup points ( 2 floor and 2 main chambers). valves can be pushed out of way once its inflated. Also has a sidewall level to indicate if you are overfilling. Supports up to 550 pounds before the water will pour in the sides when a 3rd person tries to add on. Paddles are sturdy and will move the boat nicely across the lake. Plastic seems thick enough to handle rocks at shore. Hoping for lots of use.
Bought this blow up boat to use on vacation. We like to take the kids out in the water to paddle around and this boat worked well. It supported the weight that it was designed for and felt safe and solid to row around in. Will be using it again next year on vacation!
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? This product did not have any defects.
the raft is fun for two adults but when u row the raft does not move much and the rows tend to unscrew but above all it was fun to us in the bay not for the beach people
- How accurate was the sizing? great size for two adults
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Arrived in mail in one box. There was no assembly required other than screwing the oar arms. We put it in the pool to test it out before heading to a river. Two adults fit comfortably. Oars are small and take some getting used to, but for the price I have no complaint. I think the grandchildren will love it!