These LYCRA pants/workout wear arrived to a stunned me. I kept looking at them and looking at the description of what I'd ordered, and it all matched up - except that it wasn't a soft pair of knit lounge-wear-ish pair of pants, it was a pair of shiny black, lycra biking (?) wear. Uncomfortable and, more than that, NOT what I was looking for at all. They were cheap, so they weren't even worth the hassle to return. I gave them to a friend who bikes a lot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color: black, fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality: poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing: big
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I am reordering this pair. They run a bit long which is perfect for me since I am 5'7" I just hope that I get the same pair as last time. Sometimes when Overstock gets in "new" stock, it does not match the description or the previous purchase. Yes, they are shinny, but heavy enough to wear to the store. I also have a cat, so it is great because the fur does not stick to them. I purchased them to wear around the house when I am relaxing - not for a fashion show. I just hope they are not the thin cheezy fabric that the other reviewer mentioned.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes