It is big and easy to read. Love having the indoor and outdoor temp and humidity but we had to set the wrong year to get the right date and day of the week to display. There was no way to correct this. When you put in the date the day of week displays and it is not correct.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It always reads a little higher than out other thermometer.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The MM/DD/YYYY feature is wrong. We had to set the wrong year to
I ordered this knowing it was big from a previous review. It is big with easy to read numbers IF you look at it straight on. From an angle, up or down, it cannot be read. All you can see is a bunch of 8's. I have it hung at eye-level and there's no problem. When it was on the counter there was a problem. The main reason I gave this a low rating is that it has no memory button. I want to know the high for the day and the low. This does not tell me like the one it replaced did.
I like having weather stations but I did have a problem with this one and also it was way too big.
- How accurate was the sizing? not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. maybe ok but it was way too big
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes