This does not deserve to be called a "wood" board. Only the 4 outer rails are wood. The corners are plastic, which I knew before ordering, but the playing surface is just cardboard with a faux wood grain laminate veneer. Even the plastic pieces are much lighter than expected and many of them are hollow and very thin.
My kids had this game as children and loved it. Now 40 years later I bought it again for our grandkids and our kids as a family game and they all love it. Its a mulit game, game board and they never get tired of it. It gets them back to communicating with each other. a great game!!
Bought 2 of these games.. grankids loved it so did the adults . hours of fun a lot of different games too.. I was looking for this game all over & found it on OVERSTOCK
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I had one of these when I was a kid. Bought it for the grandkids. Hope they like it as much as I used to.
- How accurate was the sizing? just as listed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. board appears sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far haven't seen any