for those of you looking for a "value bosu ball" stability trainer, this is not the tool for you. it is nothing like a bosu ball, which the picture leads you to believe otherwise. this is a basic "flat" balance disc, with a hard platform (which is seperate from the disc).
- How accurate was the sizing? totally off from the online picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its not a "bosu ball" like stability trainer.....which is what the picture leads you to believe
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I am pleased with this product, but it is not what I thought I was buying. The picture leads you to think that the 2 pieces are one piece of equipment. The smaller green piece has been very useful in doing OT exercises with my son, who has Autism. The blue piece slides off too easily for him to be able to use it right now. I probably would not have purchased it if I had realized that it was 2 pieces. The description did say that it was 2 pieces, but I did not notice that, which is my own fault. It would be easier to not overlook that though if the picture was from a different angle.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes