If I had anything negative to say it would be that it didn't come with a pump, but that was no big deal. I bought this as a therapy ball for my son with SPD and he loves it. The little nodules give him the input he needs and it is large enough to do several different exercises with him as well as stay with him as he grows.
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? None
This ball turned out much smaller than anticipated. I previously had an exercise ball, which I thought was the same size, but the old one was much bigger. I used a bike pump to fill it, as it does not come with a pump. It didn't get quite up to a 26 inch diameter. Had I realized how small it was I would have purchased the 30 inch one or maybe even gone up to 34 inches. This ball is around the height of a foot rest. Not round enough for me to get a good, safe back stretch. That said, the bumps are great texture that I personally enjoy and the ball seems to be sturdy and thick. I would recommend, just be aware of the sizing. Reading other reviews on the website, sizing seems to be an issue with other exercise balls as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes