I think balance boards are great. They help older folks prevent falling, they are great for athletes recovering from injuries and extremely useful for anyone who wishes to improve their balance and general body coordination. Unfortunately, for a balance board to work effectively, one must be able to stand on it. The Cando Heavy-Duty Balance Board has failed in that rather elementary pre-requisite. Made of a slick combination of rubber and plastic material buffed to a high sheen, the Cando presents the intrepid balancer with quite a challenge. The surface of the board is so slippery that it is actually possible for a customer to fall to the ground and suffer injury before ever having the opportunity to evaluate the Cando. As one might imagine, this is counterproductive. On the other hand, the Cando will not deteriorate over time. It will remain in the closet or under the bed, undamaged and unused, in perpetuity, made of material so well protected that it will outlive even the most ardent of exercisers. Cando, I'm sorry to say, Can'tdo.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product matched picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except for one small detail
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made except.......
I saw multiple items included in the description of the product, a balance board. The image was misleading and the description was inaccurate. I am sorry that I bought it. Not only is it chinsy, it is doesn't balance right. I think the pivot point is too thin. It slides on my floor. It really isn't a board but a piece of plastic that I holds my weight but looks like it won't last long. Definitely not worth the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no, multiple products were imaged and only one was sent. I could not tell from the description what product would be sent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Less than satisfactory
I purchased the balance board so I could perform physical therapy and build my balance and core at home due to problems caused by multiple sclerosis. It was delivered on time and is exactly what I expected. Thank you Overstock for carrying mobility tools that I've not seen anywhere else.