i purchased this for a person with cancer that needed physical therapy after a long hospital stay where she suffered muscle atrophy. it is an okay product and a very reasonable price but it required my help and doesn't seem like something you can do alone without someone holding it because there's nothing securing it. i also tried it alone and it was flimsy. if you need PT and have a friend to hep it is very good to get blood flowing again.
Overall quality just okay...Exerciser pedals great until you use the tension control. Just the slightest tension and it doesn't pedal good.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Middle grade
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This was a good tool to use while sitting at the computer or while watching tv, reading, crochet, etc. It fits nicely under the desk and it very portable. It worked well for me and I have had a couple years use without any issues. I vary my usage from about 30 minutes to an hour at a time two to five days a week, sometimes with a couple weeks break between uses. It has held up nicely and helps my circulation in my legs while sitting for periods of time. On higher tension for a long period of time (30 minutes or more) It could even be considered cardio. There is an adjustable knob for tension to make the cycling more difficult or easier. . I would recommend this product.
- How accurate was the sizing? not completely accurate, but close ; fully assembled = 21" X 16 1/4" (with rubberized feet), and 12" high including tension knob
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, sturdy on a flat surface, works well as intended
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes, it arrived in very good condition
for the price it is a good item. needed something to work my arms & legs post surgery with out weight bearing, this was adequate for the job
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Bought this machine for my mother (72 yeas old), who needs to exercise her arthritic knees. She is very happy with it. It's esy to use, move and adjust the tension. Initial assembly was also simple. Happy to recommend to those looking for a good inexpensive and portable knee machine. One issue for some that need a larger cycle turn for more knee-bending angle may be that the diameter of the circle/cycle is small (about 15"). My order arrived surprisingly early (2 days) in good condition. Very happy with the customer service on this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Quite close - 80%. Would suggest you add info about the radius/diameter of the cycle.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Although this pedaler was easy to "assemble", it pedaled unsmoothly from the start, would not stay up on the floor when used, and after only approximately 10 uses, one of the pedals broke off! I wanted a quality product that my patients could use for mild activity while dialyzing. The price indeed was too good to be true! The money spent on it was a waste.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Compared favorably
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality all around
I don't know yet how it will work out. Bought for Mom to strengthen her legs. She is still too weak to use it. It does look to be tought enuff for the work. I like the FLAT legs that touch the floor.Some looked as if they would shift during the workout because thier legs weren't flat
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? seems ok
Everything about this exerciser is of excellent quality except for the smoothness of the pedaling. It is jerky enough that one loses momentum. I bought this for my parents to use to exercise on bad weather days when they can't walk outside. It is very easy to assemble and take apart for traveling, but I don't think it will be used much.