I have been using this chair for a couple of weeks now and I'm pretty happy with it. It's been very good on my back, my posture has been much better while sitting for long periods. I really don't want to complain about this product, it's price is very good for how comfortable it is. The only thing that I did need to change had to do with the wheel locks. The manufacturer put them on all four wheels, which is needed if you are going to use this chair for exercise, but I would randomly step on one of the brakes when sitting down. A few days ago I cut the plastic brake tabs off of the wheels and haven't had a problem since. I will buy another one when this one wears out.
- How accurate was the sizing? good for me (5'11" male)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. inexpensive molded plastic with plastic wheels
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? free of defects
I sit at my desk all day, and wanted something to at least make me feel more active. This chair is great. Just be sure to lock the ball into the guards. Another posted noted issues with the locks on the wheels; they are annoying, and I find that I inadvertantly lock them while moving around. It would be nice if they were removable. Otherwise, I'm completely happy at this point. Great product, but I wish it was cheaper!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
I love this chair. I read the reviews before purchase. Your feet do tend to lock the rollers. The chair is sturdy enough I felt confident breaking the tabs off to disable the locking so easily. It may still be lockked, you just use your hands
- How accurate was the sizing? !eat
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great product. Entire office LOVES this "chair"
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Came as described.
The ball chair is perfect for table or desk...you will need to inflate the ball over serveral days for it to reach its correct 'hight'.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was good for a regular size table/desk...is you read the instructions it indicates you will need to inflate the ball several times for it to reach its 'full hight'.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
awesome chair, easy to assemble, fast shipping, love it!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? different color, mine was silver, i like it better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
The chair is perfect, what we were looking for and the price was perfect also
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, don't think it will fall apart anytime soon
the only problem i have with this is the lock levers on the wheels, i keep bumping into them so then i cannot move around as well, like turning around to get books out of my bookshelf or getting to the filing cabinet next to my desk. it does help me keep better posture at my desk.
Bought this for a hyperactive youth to use for his TV watching and his homework. EXCELLENT for focused work as well as giving a useful outlet for people who have to fidget & wiggle etc. Then yesterday I tried it for an hour or so. Today I feel some muscles I didn't know I had, and they apparently had gotten a light workout, just from my haphazard bouncing in front of the TV. I especially like that it elevates the ball to a normal chair height, keeps it in one spot, and easily allows the ball to be lifted out for other purposes ie exercise. The minimalist design is easy on the eyes, but it is surprisingly useful as well.
I bought three of these after they became a hit with an office worker with back problems. I don't use it as my one and only chair, but I do keep it at a work station so that I can bounce while thinking. They look odd, but truly are fun and promote great picture.