This plate tree rack is poorly designed. The bolts that connect the legs to the rack have a lock cap on the end causing them not to be able to be tightened to where they should be. Will have to visit a local home improvement store for replacement parts.
Ok.....so here's the deal. First off, this is a nice plate rack. My only complaint is the rubber plugs at the end of the bars can pop off when removing plates if your not careful, Other then that I like the rack. ***NOTE: ONE ISSUE I DID HAVE WHEN ORDERING THIS IS THE PACKAGING OF THIS SUCKED!!!! I RECEIVED THE FIRST ONE IN A HALF RIPPED OPEN BOX WITH MISSING PIECES. OVERSTOCK CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT WITH RESHIPPING ME A REPLACEMENT OUT RIGHT AWAY, HOWEVER THE SECOND ONE I RECIEVED LITERALLY, THE UPS GUY HANDED ME THE SEPERATE PEICES AND HARDWARE, OUT OF THE DESTRYED BOX. LUCKILY BETWEEN BOTH SHIPMENTS I WAS ABLE TO COME UP WITH ALL THE PATRS TO GET A FULL ONE. MY ADVICE. ORDER (2) AND SEND ONE BACK.
This tree holds a lot! I missed the sizing on the prod descrip and bought 2, but one holds all my plates from 2 barbell sets (minus the ones currently living on barbell & dumbbell bars). Because it seemed smaller in the pic, I bought 2, but will be returning one because one so nicely holds what I have that needs holding. Wobbles a tiny bit, maybe "feet" need tightening -- but not so wobbly as to make it unsteady. Otherwise, very robust item!
- How accurate was the sizing? seems accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a tiny bit wobbly, but otherwise seems sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far, so good!
Ordered it one day, came in two! Everything came as it said in the description....very happy with the purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, works well in our weight room, holds 250 lbs.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes