browning makes a great product. The problem comes that you must be a 34 inch waist and about 5'6 to fit in the chair. These chairs fit us fine but the point of the heavy duty chair is that when larger people sit in them, they fit. NOPE! do not purchase this chair if you are looking for large size people chair. What a mistake Browning made with advertising 500lb weight capacity. these chairs are the standard $10 chairs you find anywhere with a better quality. If you are looking a great quality chair for a standard size person without the weight being an issue, buy this chair. We are looking for a chair that holds a lot of weight, for large spaced peoples.
- How accurate was the sizing? the measurements were correct. the description of the weight it can hold is VERY MISLEADING.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent. browning makes a terrific product. the materials are excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I have had Browning camp chairs before and have loved them. However this one was not as comfortable as the past ones. The arms were fabric rather than the metal composition material of the earlier chairs. In addition, the edge of the chair seat hit the back of the sitter's legs in an uncomfortable way. Several friends sat in my other Browning chair and the new one and agreed. Returning the product was a bit difficult because I did not have access to a computer at that time. I would prefer it if Overstock.com would refund shipping charges too.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So-so
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This appears to be a very well made frame. However, do not be fooled by the 500 pound weight capacity. This seems to be intended for a very thin man who happens to have a 400 pound brick in his lap. It is way to narrow for me (A 300 pound man). If you are a smaller person who needs a rugged chair, this will probably work fine. If you are a fat man, like me, you will need to look elsewhere.