Last year I purchased the "same" Boulder pant from a high-quality retail store for $130. The pant, with the exact same title mind you, was soo nice at this other store. The fabric was very high-quality, soft and quiet, and there were more bells and whistles. Upon seeing the exact "same" product on o.co (I checked, and made sure it was the same), I ordered immediately, thinking it was less expensive due to a Black Friday deal. Not so, as the quality of this pant was clearly poor in comparison. The fabric is much more rough and cheap than the real thing. I returned the pants, but still had to pay return shipping.
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm 5'9". I ordered a medium and the pants were a little short..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair - poor in comparison to the real thing.
The pants fit great and were very stylish. I was so happy with the product, that I went back and purchased both of my daughters a pair for a ski trip we are taking over the holidays. I bought one and X-small and the other a small, and they both fit them perfectly. Very happy with my purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were found.
Love these pants. Nice and warm. Totally water-proof. What a great deal!
- How accurate was the sizing? somewhat - I am usually a small, but I had to return for a medium
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes