I bought the vest as a gift for my son. It was too small, but the exchange process was extremely simple. Will definitely use OS again. We did have a little problem with UPS having to get a signature but as they are close we took care of that.
Other than the sizing being too small, as stated by other reviews, the product is good. Quality is nice. Buy at least two sizes bigger than you normally would wear and it might fit.
- How accurate was the sizing? Way Off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
would have been so nice to have. The day before my big ride, and then to find out it was way too small. Either it was mis-tagged, mis-sized, or whatever, but it sure don't fit a size 54 as stated. This is the kind of problem I have had with Overstock.com. Either wrong size, opened packages that look like store returns, etc. So sorry, would love to give a great review, but it is what it is. We will try again perhaps.
- Did the product fit true to size? no, was sold and tagged as a size 54, fit someone who wears a 42
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects noticed.