The price on this item dictated it's performance. First it doesn't fit on the tactical mount for the Sig Sauer P226, The S&W M&P 9 and several other guns we tried it on at the range. The green laser is weak and can barely be seen from 5 feet away. I bought two, after two minutes of use the laser stopped working, and we weren't even firing yet. It shut of during snap in drills. If you shut the light off you can make out the green dot with limited difficulty but in no way is it near what one expects from "green laser" performance (it is green in color only, not in performance). It is as if they tinted a weak red laser. The light offers decent power and the item is light enough to not be a hindrance on your holds or cause you to adjust your grip. I had high hopes for this product. I returned the broken one ans was credited my money back. I kept the other and just put it on my home defense shot gun. It kind of fit the mount with the aid of a zip tie and will be used for that purpose. The tool they give you, a small hex key is easily lost (I had to get one from my tool box) and they offer no place to retain it on the device.
- How accurate was the sizing? Doesn't fit on pistol mounts.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I bought two, one didn't work at all.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The light and laser are bright. The green laser can be seen with the light on. I like the green laser better than red because it is easier to see.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes