The most economical bar-bell stand I could find, by far. Small enough to fit in the back of our closet. Easy to assemble. Sturdy construction.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well built
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I have a small workout area and this rack is perfect. I have 5, 8, 10, 12 & 15 lb weights on it. The bottom sides are a little awkward to lift the weights off; but, I just use those for the weights I use the least. I love that it is compact and sturdy! Takes up very minimal space.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Nice compact rack for small weight room or tight places. I have 5 pairs of dumbbells on it form 5 pounds to 25 pounds and could fit one more pair. It's hard to fit larger weights on the outsides because the larger plates will hit each other so all the slots cant be used. I put the heavier weights on the flat horizontal center rails and the lighter on the outside vertical holders. All works great and sturdy.
This is a good weight rack and will work for most home gyms. It isn't big, but it holds all the weights that we have (3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 25 pound pairs). The quality is good, not great; one of the screws was defective and would just not tighten because the threads on it were 'screwed' up. I was looking for a weight rack for a long time before I bought this one. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $150 on something that really isn't going to be attractive no matter how well it was designed. I didn't need something fancy and I already owned the weights. The price of this rack is right, and it does what I need it to (keep my weights in a more compact area, and off the floor). I would buy it again or buy another one if I end up getting more weights in the future.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Almost