The product is pretty to look at and it has several little kitchen accesories to play with. However, it is cheaply made and is nothing like the kitchen sets from the 1990s. It is NOT duralble. The plastic is so thin, a hot day could melt it. I really wish I coul dfind an old school Little Tikes kitchen set made of that hard durable plastic instead of this new aged thin stuff.
When the box arrived it was banged up and open. I was skeptical as to if all the pieces were there. After carefully removing all the contents and going over the parts list it was all there and nothing broken or lost. Putting it together was not a simple as it appeared.You must follow the directions exactly! Do not skip ahead or you will be taking it apart and stating over. All the pieces are plastic and on a grid of parts and lettered. It goes together more smoothly if you try to remove all the plastic connectors. The doors to the appliances will close better. I used an assortment of small clippers to get off the nubs. Scissors won't do it. It is plastic and we will have to see how long it holds up to an active 2 yr old. If she is still into it we will invest in something larger and better made. All in all my grand daughter loved it as well as her older siblings. She gets a big kick out of the boiling water/ sizzling sounds of the burners. Certainly a chef in the making!
Was so impressed, ordered this on a Thursday and it arrived two days later (day of the party) which I did not expect. Very impressive! However, the box was damaged in the upper right front corner and was taped closed. Thankfully there was no damage to the contents! Thank you Overstock, excellent delivery time. **
So very disappointed - $ - I opened the box and looked it and was horrified - it was so cheap looking - thin plastic that would not be safe for a child of 3 - I had to pay $10.71 to return it - it was worth the $ to get it out of my house - I have ordered a LOT from Overstock and this is the first time I have been so disappointed - I assumed they would not take advantage - but they did - this is my last order - I won't get bured again
This kitchen is the perfect size and has a perfect amount of features and accessories for my 2-year-old daughter. She absolutely LOVES it! It did take me quite awhile to put it together (about 2 1/2 hours), but it is absolutely adorable! I love the color scheme and look of this kitchen. And it fits all my daughter's toy food perfectly. We are all very happy with this kitchen!
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
My boys love this kitchen. They play it everyday. 1st son likes to pretend that he is cooking and gives me the food what he makes. But I just concern about too light weight, they can move it everywhere around the house and not sturdy. I would recommend it but who wants to buy it should know that it is cheap quality and you would except it before you buying it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good size for my boys
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks cheap but OK for this price(about $50)
It was a kitchen i bought for a grandchild in Kansas and his mom said it was Great gift.
- How accurate was the sizing? was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Built great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? it was all there
I gave this to my 1.5yr old nephew for Christmas, and the instant he saw it, it was like the only toy in the place. It was fairly easy to put together. It took me about an hour, however most of that was spent using wire cutters to loosen all the pieces and sort them correctly. The colors are exactly as seen in the picture and i think it has enough bells and whistles, but is also without enough battery power that the imagination is still at use. The size is great too. It can fit in my sisters kitchen without taking up too much room or in the play area without being overwhelming. I only wish it had come with some play foods as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a little flimsier/light weight, then I expected. But over all this little kitchen is great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? it was missing one bit. Nothing major like a screw or bolt, something purely cosmetic, but it was a bummer non the less.
We got this product for our 2-year-old. We put it together Christmas Eve and did not plan on spending 2.5 hours putting it together. I figured it would take an hour, tops. That was really the only down-side to the purchase. My daughter loves it and has been cooking up a storm! :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No.