Most comfortable nights sleep ever while camping! I have a bad back, and those sleeping pads just weren't cutting it. Then I found this. Seriously easy to assemble, and gets easier every time as I learn new tricks to do it quicker and more efficient. As a small, single female, I assemble this in a tent alone in 5 minutes now. Great for car camping though too heavy for backpacking. And now I have an extra sleeping place in my home for guests.love this product!
I have set this cot up in my house and laid on it for about 20 minutes, I have not slept on it yet. It set up easily enough, although it is quite tight the first time. I expected this since by design it needs to be tight to work. It was quite sturdy and shout meet my needs perfectly. This is not a light weight cot, but it is not advertised as such. I bought this brand specifically because a friend recommended it.
I was very disappointed. I need 30 cots for a weekend retreat at my church. Though the cots were rated at 250 lbs, a 140 lb female got on a cot and it was very uncomfortable and flimsy. I called to get a return authorization and found it is going to cost over $$$ to return the cots. I still have to buy 30 cots in the next day or two. I should have opened the box immediately upon receiving. The customer service person was very pleasant and only doing her job. Her name is Shannon and she was very professional.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very flimsy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
It came on time and was easy to set up. I wish I had it years ago. I slept on it and it was good.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality. my 60lb dog kept sleeping on it with me. It was strong.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Seems to be fine.