I received the order in good time and the quality and durability is very good. The only thing was the way it was written I thought I was getting a set of 2 each....2 2.5 ankle and 2 2.5 wrist weights when in fact I only got 1 2.5 ankle or wrist weights for each ankle (or wrist). So I ended up using them on the legs and then switching to the arms. Warning, if you have thin arms like me, they may be too large for your arms. When I use them on my arms and put my arms up to exercise, they slide down to my armpits. I ended up going out and buying another set because like I said, the way it was written was a bit misleading.
agreat buy sturdy and versatile...they can be used around ankle and or wrists i use them to add weight while liefting my kettle bell so with a 5lb weight i can ad an extra 2.5 to lone arm when lifitng they are great around the ankle as well while dong step aerobis
These leg weights are perfect. Fit as snug as you want them. I was using 5 lb. ankle weights, but found them too heavy. These are perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? YES
Although a bit heavy for me to start with , nicely made easy to put on and take off.I needed something not too bulky and these work fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality. fun color
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I was pleasantly surprised with these ankle weights. They adjust to any size ankle and are soft against your skin. It was a good investment and I would recommend them to anyone.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable material and very soft against my ankles
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, to my knowledge
Nice weight set for the price. Good for walking and working out on the stair stepper. Good quality as well and seems to hold up to a vigorous workout.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
These ankle weights (they are way too big to be wrist weights) work pretty well for my power-walk regime. I like to feel the burn with these on, they stay pretty securely on and are an ideal amount of weight to carry. My only complaint is that they are not the most comfortable exercising accessory. They kind of pinch at times and sit a bit funny but as long as I wear them over my long pants or have socks under them for my workout then they are absolutely fine. I use them all the time and am glad I purchased them.
These weights are perfect for me. I have always been in shape, and have been doing a lot of leg lifts on the mat. 5 pounds per ankle is too heavy, and these are perfect. They have a metal hook, and then are further secured by velcro so you can make the weights as tight as you need.
I am recovering from arthroscopic surgery that was done on my knee. My surgeon sent me to physical therapy to help with my recovery. My physical therapist showed me 2 exercises i can do with at home using weights. These weights are comfortable and are helping me "build up my quads". .