picture is misleading. thought i was receiving one cottage and one castle. gave as a Christmas gift to two sisters. should have read it more carefully, but also would have ordered something else for that price. they did enjoy playing in it and it was easy to assemble.
I bought this gift for my granddaughter's room, and she is always in mommy's room with all her toys. She put her favorite toys in it, and I positioned it so that the little window looks out her window, and she spends HOURS in there by herself, and even fell asleep in it one night.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing of this gift was pefect for my granddaughter's room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was also very good. It was easy for me to assemble without help.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There are no known defects in the product.
My daughter and I love this play tent! It is extremely roomy, easy to set up and just very cute! We especially love how it's two tents in one with the velcro changing sides. She often sleeps in it with her babies at night. I was a bit worried about the size since she is 7 years old, but it is perfect! I would highly recommend this tent. I saw some reviews complaining about the quality, but if you've ever purchased a play tent, this is not a poor quality one at all. It's not meant for rough housing, which my daughter doesn't use it for. Great purchase, and great quality for the price, awesome size!
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I got this as a gift for my daughters and they took it apart in no time. The plastic frame is not durable at all. My 2 year old girls broke this on the second day of playing with it, the plastic frame and joins snap very easily and are not meant for wear and tear. A real shame because it is a cute idea but I think more meant for older kids that can play more carefully. I would recommend it for parents with a little bit older children.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really cute concept but the poles and frame are made with really thin plastic and is not durable at all.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Cheap plastic not meant for small children.
I bought this for my friends' two little girls. Although Ella is a little young to enjoy it, Julia loves it! I got an iPhone video of her playing in it and saying "...thank you!..." It was easy to assemble (according to the friends that put it together!) and durable for the kids to play "rough" in.
this was a great buy! two "tents" for the price of one. Santa delivered it - and my two girls (ages 4 and 6) LOVED it! It's big enough for both girls and all the toys they can stuff in it. Pretty durable - more so than other similar play tents we've had.