Great little litter house for our 2 housecats. It is very cute and the towel rack makes it a nice decorative "shelf" that few realize is a litterbox. It does require a smaller littler pan, but those are available anywhere...just to note when you buy it the larger standard ones do not fit with the door closed.
so i just moved into a 2 bedroom apt with a friend and had no idea where i was gonna put his ugly litter box....i had just a regular box litter. randomly i came across this 'washroom' and just couldnt believe how great of an idea this was and how perfect that i can have a concealed litter! So, i ordered it....very quick delivery....came in one big heavy box. very easy to assemble (dont listen to these other ppl)....and its great bc u can pick which side u want the towel rack to go on. my regular size litter box fit PERFECTLY in the washroom. i have a very large 15 pound hairy monster and he took to it very quickly and fits perfectly. very little tracking (thinking of buying a personalized kitty mat), keeps the smell to a minimum, magnet on the door closes/opens just fine! love it!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECTLY
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dimensions were right on point
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
This product is great for those who want to hide the litter box. I do recommend though that prior to having your cat use it, line the inside with a thin mat and contact paper. By doing so, it will make the product last longer, makes it easier for cleaning, and every few months replace the contact paper with new one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
My cats love their new toilet that's hidden away and yet right out in the open. It fits even my huge 14 lb'r and both of them are part Maine Coons, quite large.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I really love this as a piece of kitty furniture. It's well-made, looks great, and the cats love it as a hiding place and a perch from which to survey their realm. However, it's just not deep enough to accommodate most contemporary litter boxes. I use a modestly new-dangled litter system (nothing fancy or expensive), and I'd have to go to a store now and measure old-fashioned cat litter pans to find one that fits into the table/box. Which means I'd be losing ground in terms of finding a well-designed litter system that doesn't track or smell in order to use this table as it's described. There would be no way to use this as a "nightstand" with your basic box of used kitty litter. Ugh. I love this, I do. I just wish it were available in a deeper size to accommodate some of the newer litter systems that take care of odors.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked just as described.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was pretty much spot-on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sheer genius in design for do-it-yourself assembly. Finished product is solid and will hold up to rambunctious kitty antics.
Fast delivery! This items was well constructed and simple to put together it took me about 20min and that was with a 4yr old wanting to help. It is rather large so make sure you measure where you plan to put it as it takes up a large space. IT is very roomy inside and can hold a large pan and accomadate rather lage cat. I cat is a just a kitten but he loves it. The large door makes it easy to pull out the pan and change the little and the unity gives me additional couter space in the bathroom. I did think the item was a little pricey but it really does hide the unsighlty little box while fitting in to the decor.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? well constructed
Perfect way to hide the litter box in a functional way that controls odor, mess and puts it in the bathroom where I want it yet hides it from guests view. My cats adapted quickly as I previously used a covered box anyway but this controls the mess much better. Who ever thought of this is a genius. Also love the look of it as white is part of my bathroom color scheme and the towel rack and top shelves make it completely functional. Amazing!
I already have 3 of these washrooms and they are great for hiding the cat box. I bought this one for a friend and she loves it. The color was a good match and they blend in well. Only drawback is the door only opens in one direction. It would be nice if they were made reversible so I could decide which way the door should open. So I had to create my own holes to have the door open the other way. For added protection, I use a high back cat box to make sure they don't pee outside the box.
I did expect the paneling - regardless of side, to be something a bit stronger or even thicker. I have had some problems with the top level locking in, I constantly have to tighten the screw. Aside from all that - my cats love it, it's not as much of an eye sore as my litter box and it is quite convenient. The front piece was damaged a bit - it looks like it fell on an edge of some sort - it's relatively small, an eye sore for me but I'm sure most others wouldn't notice it. I decided to keep it anyways, we've had to return and exchange quite a bit from Overstock for similar reasons and when I got this I just didn't have the patience to repackage it, wait to have it picked up, and then wait for another - to only hope the issue would be resolved. Either way, I think it's a bit overpriced for the quality and I can't imagine this lasting us longer than a year without having to replace at the very lease the back paneling. It does look nice though.
I moved into a high rise with a roommate and had to keep cats litter in bathroom. It was a very nice new condo, and i wanted the bathroom to look nice. This cat washroom fits perfect in the bathroom and has candles snd popurri on it. The cat never once hesitated to go in. I found an excellant pan to go inside with high walls, to trap litter he flies around. I love this and have shown all my friends pictures of CoCo's "new home" as i call it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on website was not misleading
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The cat washroom was exactly how described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best qualitu wood, but for the price and its use, it is perfect!!
I love the idea of this product, I just wish it were slightly larger. I have a large cat and sometimes she misses part of the pan. I keep a towel under the litter pan to absorb the moisture and change as needed. Both cats seem to like the house and privacy. The top works well for their food dishes.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Satisfactory
It was easy to put together. It's very attractive. Too nice to use for a washroom. My catties like to play in it. Hide and seek. I'd buy it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
My only complaint is the price - one week later I saw it advertised locally for *** less!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The cats love it. I love it. The litter box that I had fit just fine, and my cats haven't had any aiming issues (as I saw in other reviews). Since I live in a small apartment without a good spot to hide a litter box out of the way, this was a major upgrade. The structure not only keeps the litter box out of view, but seriously cuts down on smelliness and reduced the amount of litter that gets kicked out as well.
This is our second one & our two cats love them! I bought the second one to use (not only as litter box concealment), but as end tables on both sides of a bench in our mudroom. The cats enjoy their privacy, while we like not having litter spread all around their litter boxes on the tile floors! Hard to tell it is even concealing a litter box - more like furniture.