Bought the item from an ebay seller who described it at large. The item was very small in size ( small saucer size) - not for a large dog at all. It is classed as a Level 3 which is for "advanced dogs" but my puppy of 6 months worked it out in minutes. Need small treats to fit through the hole. The rubber is very soft at the top and my puppy was able to bite it to pieces within 3 DAYS (yes she was being supervised!) and although the closing mechanism was stiff to begin with, it loosened so much within those 3 days that it kept on falling apart and the plastic insides would fly out everytime the dog used it - Dangerous! I wrote to the supplier who would not refund and I wrote to the manufacturers, Trixie three times who dismissed my feedback about the product, in the end they told me to go back to the supplier - Yeah right!!! You will definitely be wasting your money on this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. absolutely rubbish
Don't waste your money. The slot where the treats come out is very small so you have to break the treats up into tiny pieces for the dog to be able to get them out. Since they wouldn't come out, my dog just decided he would try to break it open with his paw, or eat it. The bottom of the game is rubbery type plastic, my boy destroyed it in about 5 minutes. The game is also much smaller then the picture makes it appear, something for a small dog, def not a husky. Very disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? item is much smaller then it appears
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not really
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. disappointed
My Shelties love dog puzzles of all kinds. But the snack spinner was a disappointment. It was impossible to adjust to small kibble, so I had to tape the opening inside to make it more challenging. My dogs immediately chewed off the rubber bone handle on top. So I had to use tape again to close the resulting hole. This is a poorly designed toy and there are much better ones on the market at much lower prices. I did get excellent service from Overstock, however. They sent a replacement very quickly. But that one had the same problems.
This is a great activity for your dog, however the soft rubber material for the top handle is easily destroyed. I looked away for about 4 minutes and my dog had already chewed up the handle. I still have a Buster Cube from years ago made out of hard plastic which is the same idea (roll it around to get treats to come out) and works much better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is just what it looks like, although it was a bit smaller than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The construction is fine.