We use this "dog house" as a cat box cover. Our cats aren't dainty little things and all of the cat box furniture seemed to be a little small for them. The lid on the dog house opens up for easy cleaning. It can accommodate a large size litter tray. The doorway opening is plenty big for the cat. The cedar construction makes for less smell catbox. It fits into a corner of our utility room easily. I know we are using it in a non-traditional way, but it is serving our purpose very well!
Super easy to put together. I did have a question about the instructions. I called Trixie customer service and they sent pictures of the right way to put the side on. Wow. Made it so easy. Actually well designed and the holes actually matched so appears well made. I bought two (for my two chickens) and will buy a couple more for the outside cats OR kitty litter boxes because the lid opens up. Thanks *** and Overstock.
Bought this for my cats so they had a safe place if they were outside when I was away. The quality is excellent and they really like the size!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Spot on
Well made item. I purchased the med size for my dachshound that is about 12 lbs. He loves it. He has been sleeping on a blanket on the floor in the house. Our floors are tile so when it gets cold its hard for him to stay warm. This item is perfect. Its up off the floor. Love opening top so I can get him in and out and fix his blankets. The only thing that I didn't like is the roof has this green material on top that flakes off. Messy... hopefully over time it will stop flaking off. Have had this product for a few weeks now.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as it shows
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality