The example they show is "Labrador." What you need to know is "a small labrador" possibly up to 70lbs. 70lbs or over get a larger size. The quality is okay considering the price. Probably would not recommend for a pup that is still chewing on random things like a pup. My teen son had no trouble putting this together.
The dog house came in good shape no broken parts like other reviews. VERY easy to assemble. I have a 5 month old pitbull and she loves it. The only thing is that she is cchewing it up and since the wood is not sturdy she bites chunks off. I don't know if the entryway will be big enough for her when she grows up but if its not then I'll just make it bigger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly except for the entryway.the actual entryway is smaller.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's good quality for what ur paying, not the greatest though.
Pretty heavy duty for the price. Looks exactly like the picture. A little smaller than I would have expected, but it is a gorgeous dog house. Arrived as promised without any broken pieces.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good workmanship.