I bought this was it was similar size to my dog's existing bed, but the thick padding greatly reduces the space inside the bed leaving this a tight fit for my dog. If this bed was more structured as pictured, I can see my dog lying comfortably. As it is, the loose structure (see those nice corners in the picture? this is non-existant in real life) do not support the dog and he almost falls out of the bed. All in all - it is a okay bed for the money. If you're dog is larger than 20lbs, consider getting a larger version so the bed can act as a loose donut bed. Now I'm stuck with this bed that my dog won't get it, cuz returning it would be 30% of the total price that i paid.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Not really
It might not be the best bed but it is great for $XX. My dog loves it. I think I assumed from the pictures that it was more foam supported but it is really plush. It works great for us. I would buy again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product isn't as sturdy as the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The quality isn't as good as it protrays
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and soft
My dog jumped in his new bed right away and looked so proud to call it his own. I put it in his "house" (kennel) and he jumps in when he knows I'm leaving without me having to tell him. He stretches out and looks so regal. The sides are sturdy enough for him to lie his head on. I love that it is reversible. When I first got it it was cold here in Chicago and he was warm in it. Now it's in the 90s and I've turned it to the cool side and he seems quite comfortable. I highly recommend this bed for the quality as well as the price. Another great purchase from O.co!
this isn't the greatest dog bed, it is a little smaller on the inside than other beds of the same overall size. My dog is 25 pounds and only fits when she curls herself up tight. She uses the bed for some naps during the day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
It's a really nice bed, but I was thinking the measurements would be the inside size if the bed, not edge to edge (my fault) I gave it to friends for their puppy. Fits her perfectly. Definitely for small dogs. Nice quality
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's not a collie on that little bed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
A day or two after opening the box and setting it out I saw that the stitching in the material was coming undone and the stuffing was coming out. I never saw my cats ever even sit or lay on the bed. By the next day even more stuffing was coming out. Not the bed it in my garage until I get around to sewing it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not so good
My dogs love them & elder cousin ( dachshund ) liked it so much her people are ordering one for her! The color matched picture and sturdy construction insures a long period of enjoyment for the beagles.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Standing up to 2 vigorous Beagles!
I have brought this bed twice for my two dogs several times over the last five to seven years. They wash and dry nicely. Caution use a gently or hand wash cycle for washing and drying. One time I used the regular cycle on my washer and had to sew a few seams on both beds that came undone during the wash cycle. I only ever had to replace them because my two male dogs were getting older and had accidents and eventually their smell would not come out of the beds. One of my dogs was hit by a car in May of this year, so I got rid of both of the beds and brought a new one. My dog likes to sleep with us but has been sleeping in his own bed since I have received the new one which makes for a happy owner and canine.
Originally bought the blue/brown bed in 2011 at a high end store and my dog loves it. I wash it frequently, throw it in the dryer, and it has held up very well with just minor mending needed. We use the old bed for travel and the kennel and the new bed is in my home office. I would recommend highly.
I have small dogs (under 20 pounds), so these beds are a good size for them. In addition, I have never seen a more luxurious sleeping surface...wow, the dogs just love them. Haven't washed them yet, but if they retain their shape and structure, then this was truly a great buy.